Relationship Property

In case of separation or divorce, there is always the question of how properties are divided. Dealing with property is something that most couples going through a divorce have difficulties with.

If you are currently undergoing divorce or separation and need assistance dividing your properties with your partner, you need to get help from a relationship property lawyer.

At Holbrook Law, we have the skills and experience to help you resolve issues regarding separation. Whether it’s through negotiations, meetings, property agreements, or issuing in the Family or High Court, we will help you come to an agreement that is reasonable and fair for both parties.

As part of our extensive law service, relationship property lawyers in Auckland can help you with the following:

  • De facto / Relationship PropertyDissolution
  • Spousal Maintenance
  • Separation
  • Property Agreements

At Holbrook Law, we believe that heading up to the Family High Court should be your last resort when deciding how to separate your property. We understand that divorce is a trying and difficult time in your life, and we want to make the entire process easier for you. Our focus is to help you and your partner come to a reasonable and fair agreement that both of you can agree on.

Do you think you need relationship property lawyers in Auckland? Our team has over fifty years of legal experience, and your matters will be handled confidentially, with integrity and honesty.
Contact us today and let us discuss how we can assist you with your legal matters.